*** FREE DOWNLOAD ***
Each year, more families are making the decision to bring education back to the home front. With the time and freedom that home education brings, it is easy to do in-depth exploring on the net. This easy-to-read book shows homeschooling kids, teens, and parents how the Internet can help them in life lessons.
Six chapters are devoted to:
· Basic searching and Internet use
· Locating places kids and teens can have fun like games and puzzles online
· Educational material for use in planning lessons and writing reports
· Learning how to connect with other people through chat rooms and message boards
· Listing of 250 homeschooling sites
· Assisting parents in all facets of home education
Will be useful to homeschooling kids ages 10 to 16 and their parents as well as those families who are considering homeschooling.